Sunday, October 23, 2016

Go Green! Go White! Go Blue! Go Example!


One week before the B1G Michigan State-Michigan game, Example stoked the rivalry with some intense competition of its own: scooter tug-o-war, spooky music musical chairs, blind-man obstacle course, Wolverine-Spartan ScornTron, laughter, fun and pizza.
Sure the competition was fierce, but we also encouraged each other to resist the temptation of drugs and alcohol.




We watched this video from Families Against Narcotics and then examined Psalm 139 for the comforting knowledge that the almighty God who created us, has also promised to never leave us.



Where shall I go from your Spirit?
    Or where shall I flee from your presence?  If I ascend to heaven, you are there!
    If I make my bed in Sheol, you are there!  If I take the wings of the morning
    and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea, even there your hand shall lead me,
    and your right hand shall hold me.
Psalm 139: 7-10